~^*^~^*^~*Beautiful Quotes*~^*^~^*^~

47679 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
SupidGuy

Total Posts: 12314

Time To Do Something Really Good!!!!!!

Do Your Turn!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Apr 2008

Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it's all the same .... day. - Janis Joplin

Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today? - Mary Manin Morrissey

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads. - Erica Jong

Find out who you are and do it on purpose. - Dolly Parton

Hope is a thing with feathers
That perches in the soul;
And sings the tune without words
And never stops at all. - Emily Dickinson

I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know -- but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay. - Virginia Satir
Posted 11 May 2008

I am not afraid…I was born to do this. - Joan of Arc

I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. - Eleanor Roosevelt

I really don't think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don't mind the failure but I can't imagine that I'd forgive myself if I didn't try. - Nikki Giovanni

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner. - Tallulah Bankhead

If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. - Peace Pilgrim
Posted 11 May 2008

If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain. - Dolly Parton

It is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the contemplation of her beauties to know of wonder and humility. - Rachel Carson

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere. - Agnes Repplier

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose. - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Love comes when manipulation stops; when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable. - Dr. Joyce Brothers

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only what you are expecting to give — which is everything. What you will receive in return varies. But it really has no connection with what you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving. - Katharine Hepburn

Love is the only thing that we can carry with us when we go, and it makes the end so easy. - Louisa May Alcott

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. - Harriet Beecher Stowe

Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved. - Barbara Johnson

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Posted 11 May 2008

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. - Marianne Williamson

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return. - Peace Pilgrim

Sometimes questions are more important than answers. - Nancy Willard

Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get. - Ingrid Bergman

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain. - Jennifer Aniston
Posted 11 May 2008

The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present. - Barbara De Angelis

The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. - Maureen Dowd

To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness. - Mary Stuart

The soul should always stand ajar. Ready to welcome the ecstatic experience. - Emily Dickinson

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. - Anna Quindlen

We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. - Anne Frank

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." You must do the thing you think you cannot do. - Eleanor Roosevelt

You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness. - Julia Roberts

You never find yourself until you face the truth. - Pearl Bailey

You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara De Angelis
Posted 11 May 2008

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing. - Oscar Wilde

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao-tzu

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. - George Bernard Shaw

All truly wise thoughts have been thoughts already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well. - Mahatma Gandhi

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. - Abraham Lincoln
Posted 11 May 2008

Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down. - Jimmy Durante

Be not the slave of your own past. Plunge into the sublime seas, dive deep and swim far, so you shall come back with self-respect, with new power, with an advanced experience that shall explain and overlook the old. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. - H. Jackson Brown

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

Every really new idea looks crazy at first. - Alfred North Whitehead
Posted 11 May 2008

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. - Thomas Edison

I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then live with that decision. - Eleanor Roosevelt

If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work. - Kahlil Gibran

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. - Henry David Thoreau

Imagination is more important than knowledge. - Albert Einstein

Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will. - George Bernard Shaw

It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Posted 11 May 2008

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends. - J. K. Rowling

It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. - W. Somerset Maugham

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. - Walt Disney

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. - Mark Twain

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. - Sophocles

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius
Posted 11 May 2008

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. - Aristotle

The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for. - Oscar Wilde

The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. - Albert Einstein

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. - Samuel Johnson

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell

Though I am grateful for the blessings of wealth, it hasn't changed who I am. My feet are still on the ground. I'm just wearing better shoes. - Oprah Winfrey

While we are postponing, life speeds by. - Seneca
Posted 11 May 2008

Posted 12 May 2008

SupidGuy says

All Animals Except Man, Know That Principle Business Of Life Is To Enjoy It.
(Samuel Butler)

Posted 12 May 2008

SupidGuy says

Hazrat Ali Ka Farmaan Hai Jab Tum Koi Dost Banao To Apne Dil Mai Aik Qabristan Bhi Bana Lo Jis Mai Uss Buraaiyaan Dafan Kar Diya Karo…

Posted 12 May 2008

Rapunzel says
"Jis shaks per Aik bars tak koi museebat na aye wo samjh le k Usk Rab us se naraz hai"
Hazrat.Ali(R.A)
Posted 12 May 2008

sun_shine says
Assalam O Alaikum
You All are doing a Great Job...!
Posted 13 May 2008

SupidGuy says

“If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.”
(Maxwell Maltz)

Posted 13 May 2008

When you love someone, all your saved-up wishes start coming out.
~ by Elizabeth Bowen ~
Posted 13 May 2008

SupidGuy says

All mankind is divided into three classes:
Those who are immovable,
Those who are movable,
And those who move,
(Benjamin Franklin)
Posted 14 May 2008

SupidGuy says

All That Is Necessary For The Forces Of Evil To Win In This World Is For Enough Good Men To Do Nothing.
(Edmund Bruke)
Posted 15 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Posted 15 May 2008

SupidGuy says

Momin Woh Nahi Jiss Ki Mehfil Paak Ho…
Balkay Momin Woh Hai Jiss Ki Tanhaai Paak Ho…..

Loneliness Is A Best Chance To Become More Close & Feel ALLAH....

Posted 15 May 2008

SupidGuy says

We Do Not Make Any Effort To Value What Is Around Or Within Us….

So Look Around May Be The Sweetness You Are Looking For Is Closer Than You Think….

Posted 15 May 2008

Rapunzel says
Making a Million Friends Is not a Miracle,the Miracle is to Make A Friend who will stand by U when Millions R against U.
Posted 15 May 2008

Posted 17 May 2008

SupidGuy says

All You Need In This Life Is Ignorance And Confidence, And Then Success Is Sure.
(Mark Twain)

Posted 17 May 2008

SupidGuy says
Kisi Ki Madad Karte Waqt Uss Ke Chehray Ki Janib Mat Dekhoo

Ho Sakta Hai Uss Ki Sharmindah Aankhein Tumharay Dill Mai Ghuroor Ka Beej Boo Dein…..

(HAZRAT ALI R.A)
Posted 17 May 2008

SupidGuy says

Victory Is Not The Property Of Brilliant. It Is The Crown For Those Who Bow Themselves In Front Of Hard Work & Confidence!!!
Posted 17 May 2008

Those are brilliant Quotes.
Posted 17 May 2008

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind. - M.K. Gandhi.

Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. - Dr. Napoleon Hill.

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want. - Zig Ziglar.

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. - Mark Twain

Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. - Samuel Johnson
Posted 18 May 2008

I made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it short. - Blaise Pascal

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall. - Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? - Abraham Lincoln.

Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years. - Richard Bach, (Illusions)

A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself. - Frank Crane
Posted 18 May 2008

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .022